"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Friday, February 12, 2010

Audrey's Nursery

I have been staying busy at home growing a baby (hard work!), babysitting cute kids and working on decorating Audrey's Nursery. I love working on her room because it reminds me that she will be here in no time!
We decided to go with a bright color, nursery theme and it's so fun because there are SO many options! With the amazing help from my wonderful sisters and mother, I have gotten CUTE ideas! One such was to decorate her name to hang on the wall.

I don't have too many pictures yet of the nursery because it is still in progress but some fun things I have found waiting to go into the nursery I do have pictures of.







I must admit that I swore I would NEVER have pink in my little girl's room (I'm not a huge fan) but then I started into the decorating part and I've fallen in love with HOT PINK! I can't get enough of it! It just has attitude and makes a statement and I LOVE it!

6 comments:

keri said...

I love her name! You did a good job.

Meg said...

CUTE! Oh my goodness, you have to come help me figure out how to do all that on a tiny budget. :) And in blues and greens. :) Love you!

Belkycita said...

WOW!! that is one lucky girl! you are SO crafty and if you add your sister AND mom!! holy cow, that room is going to be a dream.

Love you KATY!!!!!

Parrish Family said...

cute cute! Can't wait to see the final pictures of the nursery. And can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.

Kelsie Ann said...

So cute! You're such a cute mommy! I totally understand the whole pink thing- I even blogged about hating pink but now she's here and she looks so darn cute with her red hair in pink outfits, I'm starting to "get" pink.

Rebecca said...

SUPER CUTE!! I can't wait to see the room in person when it's all done!