"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Girls!

I figured I'd catch people up on what's been going on lately (I've really been slacking!). On April 17th, my mom came into town for my Arizona baby shower and my wonderful Aunt threw it for me. It was so well put together and she did an amazing job. There were decorations of flowers, a chocolate fountain with fruit cut into flowers for dipping, a home made cake, and other fun goodies.



The cake was home made by Brenda and Doug. They just recently started making these amazing cakes and they always have such cute ideas!

Once again, I was amazed at the out-pouring of love from all the friends and family that came. Audrey got so many things that Lyle and I are ready for her to come-supplies wise.

At both showers, she was showered with clothes...she is going to be a well dressed baby! I took pictures of some of the little outfits she got:







And of course I have to throw a picture of this in because my sister did such an amazing job on this for the nursery:



Thanks to so many, the nursery is ready, the supplies are stocked, the bag is packed and we are ready for her to arrive!

Speaking of arriving, I went to the doctor today and she is as healthy as can be! Her due date is May 7th but due to a VERY uncomfortable rash that I've developed (they call it PUPPS-a rash pregos get at the end of the pregnancy that's VERY uncomfortable that they can only give meds to suppress the itch and discomfort about 50%. The only way to get rid of it is to deliver the baby.), we are scheduled for induction Tuesday night, May 4th. I am not a huge fan of inducement...but maybe she will surprise us and come naturally before then. We'll keep you all updated and for sure post pictures of our new bundle soon after!

3 comments:

Jake said...

May 4th!!!! That is so exciting! We can't wait so see sweet baby girl.

keri said...

Those are some really cute outfits. And the cake it adorable! Nare did an amazing job on the wall sign.

Belkycita said...

Wow you have the cutest baby showers EVER!!!
The sign is amazing, the clothes are super duper cute.. and she is coming on the 4th!!!!
Oh I can't wait to see such beautiful little girl.
Good luck Katy and I had both girls induced,Victoria just a little bit, so if you want to talk, tell me a good time and I'll call you.
Love!!