"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dumb Dog!

I came home from school in a very bad mood because of the day and I was thinking that I was going to go to a movie on my own and cool down so that Lyle didn't have to deal with my aweful mood...
Well, I came home to two extra ankle biters playing with Jaz. So I went out to find out where they came from and turns out, they squeezed through part of the wooden fence. No problem.
So I was going to send them back through when the STUPID dog bit me!! On the calf!! Thankfully I had jeans on and so it didn't break the skin, but I sure do have a ring of teeth AND a nice bruise. Stupid dog!
The one time I wasn't afraid of getting bitten (thanks ERIN!) I get bitten. Go figure! AND of course the neighbor is out of town. GRRR!

3 comments:

Belkycita said...

Oh My Kate Kate!
Stupid DOG!
Sorry.
I guess at the end you were moodier than before :-(

Jenifer said...

I got bit on the bum when I was in Jr High and I am still afraid of other peoples dogs! grrrr! I hope today goes better.

Parrish Family said...

I don't see how any of this is my fault!