"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jazzy's new pool

We decided that since summer was coming and Jaz LOVES water, we'd get her a pool to cool off in. I also figured out the whole video thing and decided to share the smiles. This is what she thinks of the pool:



At first she didn't want to get her paws wet...but that ALL changed.



SO MUCH excitment!



Now it's time to dry off.



Can you tell we love our dog? I can't believe how big she has gotten. I was just looking at videos of when we first got her. She's definatly been a learning experience and we have REALLY loved her.

2 comments:

Parrish Family said...

very cute! i love how she pounces on the water in the pool. can't wait to see you guys! have fun fishing!

keri said...

Thanks for the videos. Looks as though both of you will be having lots of fun with the pool this summer.