"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Floral arrangements part 2

I have been taking these pictures on my phone and I finally got around to moving them over...here are some arrangements that I have been proud of:


Request for a baby girl arrangement


Request for bright colors






Request for a spring arrangement with yellows and whites






Request for arrangement with 1/2 dozen pink roses with yellow lilies and white carns




Request for arrangement of red, white and blue (vase) for a returning soldier


Request for a Halloween arrangement


(Fall)


(Fall)




(Summer)


Request for a fall arrangement along with the next arrangement



As you can tell, I do my best in the most pricier arrangments and in vases. I can do the smaller and basket ones but I really enjoy the bigger and pricier. My boss had no idea that I could actually do these...she's only around for 20min and then I cover the afternoon shift just myself...she never sees my work unless it goes in the cooler. The other day she was in working on a wedding and I did an arrangement she thought I would have problem with and I didn't and she was surprised. HA! Take that!
Anyway, the onle that have writing under them are the ones that I had a special request from the customer and the others are the free of choice arrangements. I sure am proud of all of them and wish my boss would be willing to teach me more. I truely enjoy floral design.

3 comments:

Meg said...

You are so TALENTED! Those are amazing. Just like you. :)

Belkycita said...

I can't think of words, I am so amazed by your talents!

keri said...

Very nice! I like!