"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Monday, March 29, 2010

Many Pictures Catch Up-ABQ Baby Shower and Trip

At the beginning of March I was able to fly to Albuquerque for a visit to see all the Van Vleet girls together. It's been a while.
Erin, Keri, Jill and Mom put so much time into a shower for me and did such a wonderful job!! Thank you to all of them!

The wonderful person who made it all happen (with the help of the rest of the girls)



The Shower set up-Garden themed...many little details!







The guests:







We got so many cute clothes and especially ones that read "My Daddy Loves Me!" and we also got beautiful blankets and bath supplies. One that I am REALLY excited to use is a newborn swimsuit and sunglasses...since summer will be knocking at the door when she is born! Thanks to all! It was SO enjoyable and great to see old faces!

The other part of the fun was the time I got to spend with family at the zoo.











Lastly, just some cute random pictures that were taken...












It was such a wonderful getaway and I was sad to go, but was happy to see my hubby after a week.
He surprised me with these:



No, he didn't miss me either. :)

4 comments:

keri said...

Love the pics! Especially the one you took of Aly's shoes.

Lindsey said...

It seems that Aly likes her fingers.

Parrish Family said...

You need to send me some of the pictures you have that i don't. It was fun to see you! Let the count down begin for that sweet baby!

Belkycita said...

That is one OUT OF THIS WORLD baby shower!
Couldn't expect any less from your family, they love you SO much and I can feel how excited is everyone... and so am I!!!!

Love you Katy and Lyle, can't wait to see the beautiful baby that will steal your hearts :-)