"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Monday, January 12, 2009

Jaz Happenings

Jaz has been having a hard time adjusting from Belen where she ran free with Mandy to being stuck in the backyard alone-she has had so much energy!


(Can you tell a difference between the two? Jaz is only 7 months and she's almost Mandy's size (she's 9 years old!). She's growing so fast and going to be BIG! Jaz is on the left if you couldn't tell. It threw me off at first.)

We have this sofa on the patio in back and it's been covered so Jaz learned not to be on it...just like the patio swing. So I decided that since the patio swing hadn't been covered and she didn't chew it or get on it, I would uncover the sofa and see how she did. So she ended up sleeping on it that night (I gave in and decided that as long as she wasn't chewing she was fine). So Lyle went out this morning to feed and play with her and she was just fine. It wasn't until two hours later that I went out
and found this:


and this:


AND this:

At least I wasn't attached to it!
Now the patio swing is another case.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry but it is really funny, it is a good thing that kids can't bite off your couch like that.
Although sooner or later they peeon it ;-(