"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Friday, January 16, 2009

Is it REALLY true?



I've put in SIX YEARS of schooling (two at Eastern Arizona College, two at New Mexico State University, and two at Arizona State University(the two years at each was not on purpose)) and I am FINALLY starting my last semester of school EVER! Yep, it's true, I am graduating in May this year.

The problem: I am SO worried that I will get to May and they will inform me that I still have ONE MORE class to do before I'm done. I just feel like I am suppose to be a FOREVER STUDENT since I've had a good start, and each time I thought I was close to my last year, the counselor would inform me that I still need this one more course that doesn't fit into my schedule 'til the next year.

So, when I GRADUATE, what a day that will be...I will not only graduate in CHILD DEVELOPMENTand DESIGN STUDIES but also in COLLEGE STUDENT.
I'm a pro!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!

Belkycita said...

Yeah!! if they tell you that you need another class you tell them to go to China!
and go and walk!
Congrats kate kate. Love you

The Hanchetts said...

Can I go to China instead? :)