"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Monday, October 12, 2009

Bundle on the Way

Yes, it's true! Lyle and I found out a few weeks ago that after many trials and prayers, we are going to be blessed with a beautiful bundle of joy! We are SO thrilled and can't wait to meet our new edition.

May 8 is the due date which is really funny because May is already a busy month with Mother's Day, Grandpa Hanchett's b-day, AND our anniversary. So if the baby comes late by a day, it will be here on Mother's Day. If it's late a week it's on our anniversary and Gpa H's b-day. What timing! :)

This baby is truely our miracle baby! The dr. was even surprised when I went for the first check up because where I was at with my progesterone levels, it was impossible to get pregnant...but here is our bundle!
I wish everyone could see Lyle when he tells people about it! He gets this proud father look and is so excited to tell anyone that will listen. :)I am so thrilled to finally see him with his first child...I've waited so long for it and now it's just until May.

So far the pregnancy has been a bit rough (I might just be a woose) because it's been constant nausciousness and tiredness so much that I've had to call in sick or miss church or other fun activites. My sweet husband has been SO understanding and caring. When I cry he takes me in his arms and just lets me know he's there, and the days NOTHING sounds good he is so willing to go to the ends of the earth for me just to find SOMETHING! I truely am so lucky to be blessed with a husband like him-so patient! He has made things easier to handle. :)

So if you didn't hear- I'M GOING TO BE A MOMMY! Dream come true!

11 comments:

Our Ohana said...

This is exciting! Congrats you two!

Kristin said...

Congratulations Katy! I'm so happy for you! It was also a very difficult road for us, but I think it makes it just that more joyous to see the miracles the Lord works in our lives. You deserve it!

Meg said...

YAY! Oh I am so happy! Just get feeling better okay? Hopefully you just have morning sickness in the first trimester- and not the whole rest of the time! LOVE YOU!

blaine and michelle said...

I'm so excited for you! Pregnancy is a tough road but it's all worth it! You're going to be a great mom!!!

Theresa said...

Congratulations! Hang on til the second trimester-life seems wonderful again! :)

Bon said...

I'm SO happy for you guys! you are going to be an awesome mother-it's so fun!! congrats kate!

Chantel said...

I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to meet the bundle.

Belkycita said...

Love you!!!!!!

The Rasch's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. If you need anything from Utah I can help in any way. So excited for you. Love you both and congrats again.

Kelly said...

How wonderful! Congratulations to you guys!

We're expecting #2 in December, as you might know. Within 10 days we have our anniversary, both our birthdays (mine and my husband's) and Christmas... so if she's late she's just going to jump in on that crazy jumble! It's fun to have a lot going on though, I promise! :)

keri said...

Love ya! And, just as a side note, I wouldn't say no to twin nieces or nephews!