"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Monday, October 19, 2009

I love my Daddy!

My Daddy:
-is willing to add 20 hours to his drive to Utah just so that I can have time with him.
-will sit and rub your feet as long as you want as long as you rub his at the same time.
-has such a great sense of humor that makes you laugh even if it is a dumb blonde joke.
-teases you but you know that's his way of telling you he loves you.
-saves you from being just a place holder in the game of settlers.
-watchs football all day long just to stay out of your way (and to not have to go to an "estrogen festival" (Jake)) :)
-will give up his football for games one after the other.
-will rub your feet even more and will find EVERY sore point in your feet
and press them to "make it feel better".
-gives back rubs in church.
-loves being around my husband.

My Daddy loves me!

2 comments:

keri said...

I love my daddy too.

Meg said...

:) I forgot what a great foot masseuse he was. You can't help but love someone who will do that for you!