"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Monday, October 19, 2009

I love my Mommy!

My Mommy:
-will find a way to PHX anytime you say you need her.
-will cuddle with you in bed and talk about anything you want to.
-goes to an "estrogen festival" with you and puts up with your gruminess at the end from being tired.
-is willing to clean anything in your house just so you don't have to do it since you don't feel good.
-helps teach your CTR5 kids when your husband can't because he threw up the night before.
-will do anything you want just so she can spend time with you.
-plays games up the wazu with you even if she would rather read.
-pays for a manicure
-will sit at work with you no matter how boring it is.
-will always tell you how pretty you look even though you don't feel that way.

My Mommy loves me!

3 comments:

Belkycita said...

I Love your MOMMY TOO!!!!

keri said...

We did luck out in our mommy didn't we.

Meg said...

I love her too! And you make me jealous- I want time with my second mommy! :)