"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Alice Cooper's Haunt of the Living Dead

Lyle 'n I went last night with his cousins to the Mesa Haunted House. We got to go through twice. The first time was the best way to go through a haunted house...Doug in front while I'm holding his shirt, Lyle in back holding his hand. I felt safe.
It was fun to go through. It had different rooms where people would hide and jump out and others would follow you down the halls to creep you out. Lyle's favorite was the room with a black wall that had neon green faces hanging and there was a guy with a green mask on that blended into the wall and scared you.

I got my scares of course in most rooms...the second time through though was the worst because Lyle wanted to scare me and when one guy jumped out, Lyle pointed to me for him to scare and so the guy started coming after me even though I was throwing Lyle in front of me. It creeped me out. Then we headed down the hall and that same guy was following us close and he went to turn back and Brenda was following behind him and when he turned around, she went "BOO!" and scared HIM. It made things better...he got what he deserved. :)

No comments: