"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Monday, October 20, 2008

Lyle Won!!





We went this weekend to Safford, AZ for Tracy's farewell. We had a very relaxing time with family and visiting.
We were BBQing and Lyle n Wes disappeared for an hour and when they reappeared Lyle was carrying a cute chocolate lab puppy. I saw her and was like "what a cute puppy! Whose is it?" That's when Lyle introduced me to my Jasmine. I was SO thrilled and SO surprised!
It was funny because he put her on my lap and Gayle's little poodle growled at Jaz and she shook and peed on my only pants. It was funny...I just washed it off.
The ride home was easy becuase she just passed out the whole time. The only problem, she was VERY relaxed and started letting off some NASTY farts. We pretty much drove with the window open the whole way.
We love her!!!

5 comments:

Belkycita said...

she is so beautiful!!!
I just hope it is as fast and easy when you have a baby ;-)

Chantel said...

You were in Safford and didn't call or stop by!! What is up with that? Anyways he is super cute. You'll win someday :)

The Hanchetts said...

It was a VERY fast trip. We went on Sat at 6 pm and then left at 2 the next day. I will call next time! Promise.

HeatherPeine said...

Lucky lyle....She's a cutie! Are you guys coming to visit for any holidays this year... I'd love to see her!

keri said...

Can't wait to see her at christmas. And if you bring her to my house watching her and Cowboy interact through the glass could be very entertaining.