"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Want my MOMMY!!!

I'm not kidding! Day five of a sore throat, no energy to do anything, massive ear aches, sleepless nights, and so much more!
I went to the doctor and he gave me amoxicillen and took a strep culture...so now, I have to wait to see if I have strep even though I and the doctor are positive that's the case.
And of course I choose the WORST week to be sick as a dog! One class we had a project due Mon, study guide on Wed, and test on Fri. Another we were working on our presentations on Mon and giving our presentations on Wed (even though I have NO energy to stand AND I can hardly talk because of my throat). AND at my internship, I had to be there Tues and on Thurs because they threw into my lap on Tues a presentation they want me to do on Friday for them...So yeah! It's been pretty miserable walking a mile to school from parking, walking to class, holding my head up, and then going to my next class. Can't I just stay home. I'm probably passing the strep to every victim I pass...but I can't help it!
So it's day five and my hubby has been so sweet and helpful, but after a few days of him not being able to actually fix it and make me better, he gets frustrated...plus he has been not feeling so hot! So now I really mean...I WANT MY MOMMY (give my hubby a much needed break)!!-and bring the rocking chair!

4 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

I'm so sorry. Being sick sure stinks. We were all sick last week. It's weird that it's cold and flu season even though it's still 90 degrees.

Belkycita said...

I want your mommy too :-)

keri said...

On the positive side, I love the new halloween background.

Ashley said...

Poor Katy! Being sick is the pits! I remember I caught the flu a couple months after Cooper was born and we both just laid on the living room floor all day (except for when I was running to the bathroom!) I hope you feel better!