"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Thursday, March 5, 2009

CHANGE!!! PLEEZE!!!

I'm in this slump of lack of change. Lyle has been working SO HARD at work (12 hour shifts) and I'm SO proud of him!!...

...it's just that I'm getting up, going to class just because I'm SO bored being alone, sit through class, come home at about 4:30 or 5:30 on some days, take a 30 min break, go to the store/clean house/do dishes/clean up Jaz's poop-which ever is needed that particular day, walk Jaz, get home, make dinner, Lyle get's home at 8, eat dinner, watch a tv show, LYle falls asleep, and then we go to bed. Day after day...same thing and I'm finding that I am grumpy at Lyle just because of this slump-and it's not his fault!

I am SO ready for and NEED CHANGE!

Thanks to Erin, I will be trying to eat a little healthier (since you really don't try to eat healthy when you don't feel productive and healthy) and go back to the gym (that's tiring with walk to class, Jaz, and then the gym, but I have to do something before I go crazy!) and hopefully I will feel better about myself and then be happier so that I can continue to take care of my VERY TIRED husband!

My other thing is that-the change thing again-I want something different about me...so I'm torn...should I dye my hair? I've been blonde before and brown (natural) and I want something different but I don't want too drastic...just enough to notice...so should I go dark brown with red highlights? or would that just look bad-or should I just deal with my color and not change it. What do you think?

Plus I'm thinking-Good it's Spring Break! but then I realize that it's even MORE time alone! I need craft ideas or babies to tend!! I can only clean my house so much! Ideas?!!

I need Thursday to get here fast so that I can play with my family. SAVE ME!I'm even looking forward to work Friday and Saturday! I've never dreaded Spring Break before! I'm sad. Thanks for agreeing!

Okay, I'm done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tend to our baby any time you want. I have so much school work already and it is only the first week. If you are willing to drive you are welcome to babysit any time you want!

What about planting a garden? That takes time and attention and we know you have an unlimmited supply of fertilizer to throw on it. If you are find out that you are good at this and you manage to have a harvest you can learn and master the skill of canning (which will help with your food storage!).

I have also seen with some of your pictures that you like looking for art in the ordinary, take your camera on your walks with Jaz and see what you can shoot. There is free photo editing software called "The Gimp" for download (it sucks but it is free and kind of fun to play with).

For the hair... go for it! It is only hair it always grows back and can be changed colors again if you don't like it. Do something dramatic!

Belkycita said...

Sorry girl, life gets so annoying sometimes, it will get better though.
Gor brown and red highlights, I think it will be adorable.

Cheryl said...

You can check my www.abiding-joy.blogspot.com blog. That's what I posted about last Sunday. I don't know that I wrote anything that will help, but you can read everyone else's comments and see if any of those do!
Good luck! I think changing your hair is always a good way to mix things up b/c you can change it back if you want.

Meg said...

Katy. I feel the same! You should call me during your spring break. That would be a change! Do you even have my number? (845.797.3837) Please no one else stalk me. :)

And I think that brown with red highlights sounds really cute and if it doesn't work out, it's an easy fix anyway. I love you!

Rebecca said...

you're always welcome with us. we are so bored here in AZ without any friends that we would love to have you come by more.