"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Friday, March 20, 2009

Over Run with WEEDS!



I had to post this because my front yard looks like this (no weeds) BECAUSE of my wonderful MOTHER, FATHER and HUSBAND!



We were usually pretty good at keeping up with the yard but then life caught up and we really neglected it. So it got OVER RUN with WEEDS! I attempted to pull them a few weeks ago and I worked for a hour and didn't even dent it. SO while my sweet parents were here, they would go out early in the morning and pull my weeds ( I thought they were on a walk)til the front was done accept for the right side by the truck. THANK YOU! I REALLY appreciated that and I know Lyle did!

So then Lyle has been getting home a little bit early and he spent the night (yes in the dark) pulling the rest of the side weeds. So it's DONE! YAY!



Thank you so much! It's one less thing on our list to do. :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

What a wonderful surprise! I love your parents too. :) Miss you sis!