"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I told you so!



When I was still in high school, I took a trip (my first) to Mesa, AZ with the Ketchesons. While we were there, we all went to a pizza place called OrganStop Pizza. It was AMAZING! It's an organ that is hooked up to many other instruments and puppets and stuff and a man plays (off the top of his head) any requested music such as Phantom of the Opera, Star Wars, Sound of Music, The Little Mermaid, Mickey Mouse Club, etc...

Three years ago, I moved to Gilbert, AZ and tried to convince my husband and others that this place was worth going to see...but no-"No one wants to go to a place with the name organ stop!"

Three years later...our good friend Jake had his birthday and his awesome wife decided to suprise him with dinner with friends and family at -ORGAN STOP PIZZA! So we go and to my non-suprise...Lyle thinks it's awesome! and he tells me..."We should bring my family here to see this!"

I told you so!

4 comments:

Jake said...

That is funny! Thanks for coming, we had a good time too. I love how well it is written too... "good friend Jake" and "awesome wife Maria"! We think very highly of you two too and appreciate our friendship!

keri said...

Sign me up. I want to go.

katy hanchett said...

we're taking you all when you come for Thanksgiving. I know my family would love it! I can't believe I didn't think about it when you guys were here! I just gave up on it since I knew lyle never wanted to go.

Lindsey said...

I loved that place. My parents used to put my car seat on the "tables" when I was tiny & the loud music was strangely calming to me. I miss the dancing cats. Did they still have the dancing cats?