"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Sunday, August 16, 2009

More VanVleet Reunion Pictures

I know I didn't do too many pictures from the family reunion because I didn't have very many...I finally got some (thanks Mom) and so I thought I'd post some that haven't been posted on other's blogs.
There's a lot of them (I haven't yet figured how to do the collages...if any one knows feel free to fill me in) but I just loved all of these! These pictures are filled with cute kids because that was how the reunion was...filled with kids for lyle and I (and the other aunts) to have as much fun with as possible!
Enjoy!

I just love my brother-in-law!...

...And all my bros!





















2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, don't you just LOVE Victoria's face to death?!

Thanks for posting these. Love you!

keri said...

It's great to see pics I didn't have!