"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For time and all eternity











We had the priviledge of being apart of Wes' and Katryna's wedding. We were able to be there when they were sealed in the Albuquerque, NM temple on August 22, 2009. It was a very busy weekend, but it was so much fun to see family together again. On Saturday, all the girls went to a fabulous nail and spa place and got manis and pedis and then went to Dions for lunch. Then it was time to get serious and set up for the wedding at the outside pavilion. It was beautiful! Katryna looked so beautiful and Wes looked very content with his bride. We are so happy for you two!

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

Congratulations Wes and Katrina!!!
She looks lovely!!
And I am in LOVE with your dress!! where did you find it? I really really like it.
Missing you girl!!

keri said...

I loved Katrina's dress also (so did Dedra). And I have to say, Wes looks good in turquoise. Also Tay, you looked fabulous in your dress.