"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Life:

This post is for my sister...since nothing is happening in life aside from the typical life, she thinks that I need to just post about Life. So here it is.


It's HOT! Day 19 of consecutive temps in the triple digits. Yuck! So life happens indoors mostly nowdays.

Lyle's work is still doing their typical retarded decision making and doing the non-needed stuff and ignoring the needed stuff. Ugh!

I've been working 1-5:30 at the flower shop (still love it!) but it makes for a long day when you have to spend the morning running errands, cleaning, dr appointments (I feel like I see one every week!), store, and then battling the insurance. THEN running home just to turn around and head to the gym.

At least when we both FINALLY sit down at night (around 8) we can relax with our typical...Lyle playing a computer game, I'm playing Mario Brother's 3 and both watching Angel on the laptop.

One fun thing is that we found Jaz a friend to play with at the park. Her name is Ariae and her owners live in the complex right against the park so their back gate opens to the park. She is also a lab and is about 7 months old and finally has more energy than Jaz. They run all over together and we enjoy talking to Erin and Robert. So when we head home, she is ACTUALLY tired and ready to fall asleep. It's great!

That's it...that's life as it is.

1 comment:

keri said...

Thanks. Love you.