"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What She's Doing Now

-Attempting to roll from the back to the tummy. (Tummy to back no prob)



-Growing bigger and bigger and more beautiful everyday!



-Playing and jumping in her new jumper (thanks Jake and Maria!)-her legs are already
so strong even before the jumper!







-Staying busy traveling around her gym



-Learning how to go to bed early (7:30 and not stay up until midnight with the grown-ups) with a routine including a reading of Goodnight Moon.




-Loving her Daddy




-Having more tub time and fixating on her hands.
"my precious!"-It's very serious with some time to laugh! :)





-Discovering the wonders of a pacifier.



-And meeting Jazmine




Staying busy!

2 comments:

Jake said...

oooooh I just love that cute little girl!

keri said...

I love her smile! Thanks for the videos. I enjoy seeing her in action.