"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Final Lap! Soon to be ASU Alumni!

I am in my final lap with school! I was officially accepted into the BIS 401 class (it was a lengthy process and I even had to redo my project proposal). That means that I am good to go on my internship! So school starts a week from Monday and that will be my last year of schooling!! It's about time! My semester will consist of four classes and my last semester will be two...then the WONDERFUL day of graduation...I have been a senior for WAY too long (3 years). Wish me luck in my last year. Go SUN DEVILS!

3 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

Yay! Congrats!

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

congrats. That is so exciting. You can join the rest of us PROUD ASU alumni:)

Chantel said...

That is so neat Katy- crazy to think how long I have known you now and you've been a Senior 3 years of it :). Congrats!!