"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Friday, June 13, 2008

Background Business

Keri finally started a blog!! Because she started, we have been spending many hours on the phone trying to figure out how to change the background (from the typical template that comes with the original site) and then picking the right one that's us.
We FINALLY figured out that there are three different sites that you can get cute backgrounds for absolutely FREE and so I wanted others to know.

thecutestblogontheblock.com

pyzam.com

finalsense.com

Keri and I spent hours going thru these options and figuring out which one was Lyle and I....hence the horse....(Jill there were TONS that were you! you should start a BLOG!Oh! and Mom should blog since she can see what's happeneing in her kid's lives now but not visa versa!)

anyway...what you do to apply it is find the code for the background (it'll be long and have tonz of jibberish), copy that, then got to your blog and customize, layout, edit html, and paste the code in the large box. Then save and it'll apply! It's really easy and of course this is for blogspot/bloggers, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was very simiar in other programs.
So now that I know, I'll probably be changing mine often...what fun! I hope this helps!
Happy blogging!

No comments: