"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This and That

So my wall has been pretty bare in the front room, but I finally had the time on Sunday to arrange the pictures and get them on the wall. So...
...here's the final product of my craft and the family wall! Well...I still have aspects to change, like getting a family picture of Lyle's family-that's what is missing from the wall...the frame is there! It doesn't mean I love them less. :) I also am thinking about adding ribbon bows on the top of the pegs...what do you think? I also have to find something for the middle gap, so I'm far from finishing, but at least it's up and out of the way.I also thought it'd be fun to post our picture wall and show how full it is. We might have to add another board. We just love our friends and family! Keep the pictures coming!
Lastly, I thought I would post a picture of our new comer. It's our new orange tree we planted just recently along with a peach tree. Boy, am I excited for the fruit off these trees...even though it will be a while. That's okay...the wait will be worth it! These trees are just a few of the pieces that make up the beautiful backyard that Lyle spends a lot of time in caring for it. This is his baby!

2 comments:

blaine and michelle said...

YAY! I LOVE that you have a blog! I will be adding you to our "friends and family" list now. I love your craft, it looks great. I need you around to give me creative and artistic inspiration.

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Woohoo! I for one LOVE blogging, and am so glad that you have started one:)